- About Us|
- Investor Relations|
- News Center|
- Corporate Governance|
- Working at Franklin Templeton|
- Commitment to Our People|
- College & University Connections|
- Meet Our People|
- Job Search|
- Submit Candidate Profile|
At Franklin Templeton, everyone plays an important role in delivering an exceptional customer experience. Across the globe, our customers trust that Franklin Templeton will offer world-class asset management that is backed by outstanding service and support. How do we deliver on this promise? It takes every employee, in every department, every day, working together to bring our brand to life for our customers.
What keeps us focused? Our core values guide how we do business, how we treat our clients, and how we work with each other along the way.
- Put clients first. We strive to know and meet our clients' needs, and fully accept our fiduciary responsibility to protect shareholders' interests.
- Build relationships. We establish enduring relationships with our clients and business partners. We value collaboration and cooperation in our workplaces.
- Achieve quality results. We value professional excellence and expertise—and we work together to produce consistent, competitive results for our clients.
- Work with integrity. We speak and act in an honest manner. We believe in being accountable for the impact we have on others.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our corporate values and is an important element of how we achieve success.
Learn more about our approach by exploring topics like diversity and inclusion, environmentally conscious business practices, and corporate responsibility in the Corporate Citizenship section of our corporate website.